Feature’s GENIUS E-TDS
Gen E-TDS is a best TDS software providing most simple and user-friendly interface which is specially designed for filing the TDS and TCS returns online as per the norms & regulations of TRACES and CPC, India. By using our software which is an innovative tool, one can pre-determine the TDS amount, prepare TDS returns, calculate interest and penalty along with late filing fees all at one destination. It is an authorized TDS software, listed on the government of India’s official tax information network website. Also, during the financial year 2012-13, it secured the highest rank in the Indian government’s authorized TDS filing software list. Moreover, professionals can directly log-in to the TRACES CPC and NSDL with our TDS return filing software, therefore no need of generating the user ID every time. Other significant details such as all India PIN codes, ISD codes, TAN/PAN AO codes, TIN FCs MICR & IFSC codes, Service tax ranges, Bank BSR codes etc. also come enabled with the software. The Gen TDS software is well versed with all the government norms and regulations and makes accurate calculations along with error-free and easy TDS return filing…
for more info please contact : +91-9555452111
- Category : Technical Services
- Preparation of e-TDS return as well as paper return. Correction Statement of Form No. 24Q, 26Q, 27Q, 27EQ can also be prepared.
- e-Filing available from A.Y. 2003-04.
- User can Prepare Annual Return in Form 24, 26, 27, 27E, Quarterly Return in Form 24Q, 26Q, 26QA, 27Q, 27EQ, Certificates in Form 12BA, 16, 16AA, 27D & 27A, 27B.
- Generation of TDS/TCS Certificiates (Form 16, 16A, 27D) for all the Employees/Deductees in PDF Format signed with Digital Signature (optional) with facility to Email.
- Preparation ofTDS/TCS Book Adjustment Form (TBAF).
- Salary Calculation taking care of chapter VIA Deductions and Tax thereon.
- Facility to calculate amount of monthly TDS to be Deducted in case of Salary.
- Preparation of Lower Tax Deduction Forms viz. 13, 15C, 15D, 15G, 15H, 15I, 15J.
- Data can be Imported / Exported from MS-Excel Files / Text File/FVU File.