Small manufacturers and traders, who typically have just a GST registration, are known as sole proprietors.
Why Should You Register For A Sole Proprietorship?
A Sole Proprietorship provides maximum privacy to its owners and has an easy establishment and operational process
What is a Sole Proprietorship? – Overview
When a business is owned and governed by one person, it is called a sole proprietorship company. This type of business can be incorporated in fifteen days and hence makes it one of the most popular types of business to begin in the unsystematic sector, specifically among merchants and small traders. For a Sole Proprietorship business, registration is not required as it is identified through alternate registrations, such as GST registrations. However, its liability is unlimited and it also doesn’t have perpetual existence.
Benefits of a Sole Proprietorship
- Minimum Compliance – Sole Proprietorships have minimum compliance requirements as they are identified by government and tax registrations. Therefore, their agreements are confined to yearly filings of service, sales, or professional taxes.
- Simple To Begin – A Sole Proprietorship is simple to begin. One needs to simply have a GST Registration in place. This business can be set up in 15 days with the help of a PAN card.
- Economical – When compared to an OPC or One Person Company, a Sole Proprietorship is economical due to its minimum compliance requirements, including no need to hire an auditor. One of the main reasons why small merchants and traders choose this type of companies.
Checklist Items for a Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Proprietor Photograph
- Proprietor Pan card
- Proprietor Adhar card
- Registered Office Proof
- NOC ( Our Team will Draft)
PACK – Rs. 1,999/-
Consultancy on Formation
- MSME Registration
- GST Registration
- Tax Consultation
Mail all documents on [email protected]
For more query call us on +91-9818209246
- Category : Business Services
- Service Type : Financial & Legal
- Company Registration
- GST registration
- Sole Proprietorship Registration
- Trademark Registration