Credit Money Financial Services is a leading firm in our industry in the tri-state area. We’re now hiring an outstanding Business Development & Marketing Manager to join our existing top-notch team. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Credit Money Financial Services is a great place to get ahead. You’ll be glad you applied to Credit Money Financial Services.
- Obeying rules, policies, and – most important – work directions and commands is a basic part of what it means to be an employee.
- Dealing honestly with the employer, not lying or stealing from the employer. That includes honestly representing himself/herself in an employment application.
- Work with reasonable care and skill, at the job assigned, during the time required. In other words, giving full value of the time for which the employee is being paid.
- Not to disclose confidential employer information to others.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- To disclose any possible conflict of interest, such as work for a competitor or a relationship that could compromise the employer.
- Care for the employer’s property, equipment, and facilities. Sure, it’s probably okay to check personal email while at work, but spending work time reading trashy novels aren’t being honest or giving full value
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. associate’s degree in the Related Field preferred.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- The High degree of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
https://creditmoney.co.in/careers.php ( Apply Through Link)
- Category : Work from Home
- If you're hard-working and dedicated, Credit Money Financial Services is a great place to get ahead.